Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Big Boy, Don't Look!

Had to put in the warning title because Big Boy will be receiving these in the mail for Father's Day.

Poor Piglet was not in photo mood this morning. The poor baby is getting his last tooth, his nose is running and he is coughing. The photos are both for Father's Day and for Piglet's 18-month birthday.

My day was made better when I got to take these photos...

Montego Bay is done! All of the big details are over on Ravelry. As you can see, I decided to do the fringe. It took two glasses of wine and a late night but once I dove in, it was pretty fun. The pattern says to braid the fringe but for now I am going to leave it as is. I love this scarf. I love everything about it - the pattern, the yarn, the color, the weight, the smell.

And finally, a little yarn p0rn for ya'll. In case you didn't know, (and I didn't) anyone who donated 10 lousy bucks during RavelRaiser 2008 went into a drawing for prizes. I was a winner! I won a $30 gift certificate to Khetala's Etsy Shop and this is the yarn I chose. It is a laceweight and the color is called Deep Sea Follies. If you get a chance, check out her shop!

Labels: , , , ,