Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A New Creation by Me!

If you are like me and have tons of pictures on your refrigerator, then you need one of these... After seeing crappy memory boards in the stores, I decided to make my own. Ok, it looks a little crappy too, but it does the trick.

Once the crafting bug bit I couldn't stop. I made this little cork board for Piglet's room.

His is done with baseball ribbon. I turned the buttons into pushpins. This will be perfect for hanging his artwork in his room.

I also did one for Big Boy's room in Afghanistan but somehow didn't take a picture. I think I ran out of time during that two months it hid in the closet. His is done in camouflage and I used black ribbon with the buttons from one of his old uniforms.

Labels: , , , ,