Knotty Purls

"Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica"

Monday, September 22, 2008

Business is Booming

A huge thank you to those of you who stopped by my Etsy shop. I have now sold three memory boards. I recently added a bunch of stuff and this coming week I will be adding approximately four new boards.

To celebrate... I purchased a new banner and avatar from Masselyn... a designer on Etsy. Her graphic designs are beautiful.

Of course you know what all this means... very little knitting time. I managed to finish the Hemlock Blanket (#2) and spend a little time on the February Lady Sweater. Hemlock is going to be a Christmas gift so I am waiting a bit to block it and take better photographs. Reid... well, I think it is headed to the frog pond. The pattern is a huge pain in the ass and I really have no desire to keep knitting on it.

Only 69 days until Big Boy gets home!

Labels: , , , , , ,